The Jeffrey MacDonald Discussion Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/17/2024 1:45 pm  #1

In memory

54 years have passed since this atrocity.

Remembering Colette, Kimberley & Kristen. ❤️

2/18/2024 2:23 pm  #2

Re: In memory

I took a moment yesterday to remember them. As many who follow this chat likely did.
I wonder if CM did? And if he did take a moment to remember them, what was he thinking?
My personal opinion is that after 40+ years behind bars, he didn't think of them at all. Not even a fleeting thought. It was just another day for him.
What do others on here think?

2/19/2024 9:55 am  #3

I hope he just looked around at his cell, like every day, and didn't even register what day it was.
If he did realize it, he only thought about how unfair his life has been.  What a monumental waste.
How anyone could possibly believe his ridiculous story is beyond me. 

2/20/2024 10:12 pm  #4

Hi Grandfather, of course he remembers,  he might be in denial about the murders.  But he couldn't forget being in the hospital, the funerals.  Screwing the girl while he was under arrest initially, I guarantee he didn't forget that!

2/25/2024 8:45 am  #5

Tim - Yes, I know he remembers the event.
What I was wondering is whether he took a moment on the 17th to remember them, and recognize they died on that day?

2/29/2024 6:12 pm  #6

I’m embarrassed and sorry I didn’t remember. I would have taken time to reflect and pray, as I’m doing now. Still such a sad loss.

In response to Grandfather and others, I don’t believe he even remembered, unless as just a disappointment things went awry for him. It was always about him.

God bless the true heroine; Colette, and Kimberley, Kristin and the baby. I pray they are at peace in heaven, cared for by angels.

Everyone be well and safe.

2/29/2024 11:09 pm  #7

Granfather i doubt it very much since, I don't beleive he has ever paid to have flowers put on their graves..

3/01/2024 12:32 am  #8

Tim2020 wrote:

Granfather i doubt it very much since, I don't beleive he has ever paid to have flowers put on their graves..

I believe you are correct. Did MacDonald put up much of a fuss when the names on the gravestones were changed from MacDonald to Stevenson?

3/01/2024 12:33 am  #9

Grandfather wrote:

Tim - Yes, I know he remembers the event.
What I was wondering is whether he took a moment on the 17th to remember them, and recognize they died on that day?

Did MacDonald put up much of a fuss when the names on the gravestones were changed from MacDonald to Stevenson?

3/01/2024 7:38 am  #10

When Freddy and Mildred paid for the funerals, they had to pressure MacDonald to pay the $1,000 insurance money he got back. Imagine that - he did not even want to help pay for their funerals.   

Board footera