The Jeffrey MacDonald Discussion Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/26/2023 12:50 pm  #1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Wishing all the best to all who follow this chat group and the case.
The victims have now missed 54 Christmas seasons. Kimmy is my age and would be turning 60 soon.
Four victims lost their lives. Two families ruined. Yes, the MacDonald extended family was also ruined.
The family annihilator has spent 43 Christmas seasons behind bars.
I hope he spends at least 10 more, and lives into his 90's, finally realizing he will never be released, and will die in prison.

12/26/2023 10:59 pm  #2

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I can't imagine at this point that cm doesn't realize he will die in prison.  He knows he has no chance of a new trial, parole (unless he admits guilt) or any other way out of prison.  So, I am curious that he hasn't admitted to murders.  If nothing else, cm is an intelligent man and I would think if he wants out of prison, which seems like he does, given all the attempts to get out.  That he would realize, he has to admit guilt and apply for parole.

12/26/2023 11:35 pm  #3

Tim - he does want out of prison. And he knows his chance of parole would increase if he admitted guilt and showed remorse. 

I believe this was discussed previously here, but he can't change his story now.

He went "all in"  and there was no going back.

The decision to kill Kristen, to tie up all the loose ends, and let him go forward with no strings attached, means he can never be free.

Also, he realizes that even after admitting guilt, he is most likely to remain in prison.

But if he maintains his innocence claim, he remains a heroic figure among his small group of supporters. And that is something he doesn't  want to give up.

1/01/2024 2:43 pm  #4

https://superbwishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Happy-New-Year-2024-GIF-4.gifI am late to the party BUT Happy New Year to all. 

Last edited by OneWhoCares (1/01/2024 2:47 pm)

1/09/2024 11:20 pm  #5

Hi all, anyone can respond.  I always felt cm's mother knew he has the potential to be extremely violent.  I believe he did something very violent and bad and that is why he was sent to Texas, for several months.  Anyone have anything to add and anyone know what got him sent to Texas?  Thanks Tim

Board footera