The Jeffrey MacDonald Discussion Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/16/2023 11:26 pm  #1

CM's guilt

Hi all, I thought it would be interesting to start a threat about what first convinced you about cm's guilt. List 3 reasons if you can. I will start:
1. Strongest person survives brutal attack with no real injuries.
2.  Club was one of the bed slats.
3.  "Jeff, Jeff why are they doing this to me."  That meant there were at least 5 people in the house, and there is not evidence of them being there?
4. No one taking acid, could carry out a murder, much less organize one.

10/17/2023 5:22 am  #2

Re: CM's guilt

1. His own words and actions show how completely arrogant and disdainful he is about everyone he meets. Lying to Collette about going to Russia with the boxing team. Lying that her college class was "English something" when it was really Child Psychology.  
2. Statement analysis by Mark McClish.
3. Overkill of Collette, Kimberly, and Kristin. Inmate with mild superficial wounds, except the precise small incision to collapse his lung. Not a penetrating stab wound like everyone else's.
4. Pajama thread evidence.
5. Family had 4 different blood types, allowing investigators to map who was where in the apartment.
6. Had Ron Harrison bring him a bottle of Cold Duck to the hospital. What was he celebrating?
7. Didn't recognize Helena at trial although he'd been accusing her since 1970.

So grateful to everyone who has worked so hard and so diligently to keep him incarcerated. No way is he getting 
    released until they carry him out, feet first.

Board footera